Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] pre-draft model for appraisal and initial change log

As a P.S. to my previous message, I'd add that beacuse of the obvious large size of the spreadsheets
(include effectively three models copies in one sheet) I think we'd best *not* publish these like this in our package.
(Not everyone has the bandwidth yet.)
We could just strip them back to the same format as published in the beta but provide the larger spreadsheets somehow for
implementers who need to see the changes from beta to final release more easily (along with the TBG17 submission data)

All the best

Steve
 One might of course
just use this side-by-side structure for pre-submission maintenance and delete the TBG17 columns, after copying their contents
(as strings) into another spreadsheet for submission, before publishing the former as UBL without the TBG17 side.