Subject: Minutes from Jan 27 LCSC

Sue,
I'm sorry that I was so tardy in compiling the minutes from last week.  I
sent them to Bill and Tim late Friday.

Here is a copy of the minutes (subject to approval)

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)
----- Forwarded by Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV on 02/02/2004 09:18 AM
-----

                    Marion A.            To:     Bill.Meadows@Sun.COM
                    Royal                cc:     tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au
                    01/30/2004
                    03:42 PM

Sorry for the delay.  Its been a weird weather week.

(See attached file: LCSC Minutes _ Jan 27_2004.sxw)

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)