Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Proposal for revised use of Representation Terms forsome BBIEs in UBL 1.0 draft 1

i agree with stephen's decisions.

however, this will impact on existing implementations as it chnages UBL Names.  so, if we agree to this we need to make it clear to the ISC.

Stephen Green wrote:
As mentioned on the last conference call, I'd like to
propose some revisions to the usage of Representation
Terms in the existing UBL model (1.0 draft 1)

These are:

Recommended:
From To Reason/Notes

LineItemCountQuantity
Quantity Numeric

AllowanceCharge. MultiplierFactorQuantity
Quantity Numeric

CardAccount. Holder
Text Name definition reads “the name of the holder...” and compare to FinancialAccount. Name

PaymentTerms. SettlementDiscountRateNumeric
Numeric Percent definition reads “the ... discount (percentage)”

PaymentTerms. PenaltyDiscountRateNumeric
Numeric Percent As above

TaxCategory. RatePercentNumeric
Numeric Percent definition reads “the tax rate as a percentage”

Maybe:

Item. PackSizeQuantity
Quantity Numeric definition reads “the number of items in a pack”

PhysicalAttribute. DescriptionID
Identifier Code definition reads “... from a formalised list”

CardAccount. CV2
Text Identifier Definition reads “The CV2 identity...”

Thanks

Steve

phone: +618 93352228