Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] AW: Peanuts: Upper/lower case in UBL Object definitions.

Tim,

Are your proposed additions to the acronym list listed on the POED?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 6:58 PM
To: Michael Dill
Cc: CRAWFORD, Mark; ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org; Mavis Cournane

1. There is not rule about case for definitions.  Nor does there need to be.  However, I think for consistency we should try and follow a convention.
I suggest in the next draft we set all to lower case.

2. There are a few abbreviations missing off the list ...
GUID "Globally Unique Identifier"
UNDG "United Nations Dangerous Goods"
CV2 "Credit Card Verification Numbering System"