Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Confused

it is a question of timing and schema generation is the issue here.  We
will use whatever schemas we can generate in the timeframe necessary.
 But schema generation is contingent upon a clear and stable set of NDR
rules.  I don't think we have that yet so I suspect this means a compromise.

we need to prepare schemas this week to meet our timetable.  none of us
have seen new schemas from Michael Dill and I am not aware he has the
loaded the latest speadsheet models into EDIFIX to produce them from.
 As Michael is tied up this week at a TBG 17 meeting i suspect we need a
contingency plan.  the only one we have is UBLish plus Stephen's
modifications (as noted).  Both Michael and Stephen are desperately
trying to satisfy the NDR rules - so they are working together and the
end results should be the same.

Please note that Stephen  has created draft schemas primarily as a means
of validating the models  and instances - the LCSC have not signed off
on these yet, we are distributing them to te UBL list just keeping all
the teams up to date with progress.

At this week's LCSC call I want us to accept the 1.0 models and start
the process of generating the 1.0 schemas for your review. on the
schedule the NDR review is week commencing 16th Feb, but you may
certainly comment on the drafts if you want -recognizing the constraints
we are under to produce them.