Subject: Re: AW: [ubl-lcsc] UBLish-generated (with edits) 1.0 draft 3 Schemas

Hi Mark,

Before you distribute version 'M', you might note that Tim McGrath has
sent a detailed review of version 'L'.  The issues he raises suggest
there is more editing to be done above and beyond what you describe
below, so you might as well do it in one fell swoop, since I think the
most productive use of time (the short time we have remaining) would be
to review only one more draft, not two.  You can find Tim's comments on
the ubl list sent last Friday, 6 February.

-Anne