Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] UBL 1.0 draft 4 sample instances

Tim

I'm getting myself confused here. Did I send you Schemas
for draft 4? I don't think I sent any to the lists. I may have generated
two sets of draft 4 Schemas, what with the week at TBG17 making
a break in things and some changes made after discussions
with Michael and last Tuesday's call.

I've tried to avoid sending out my latest Schemas lest it cause
confusion (maybe too late) as there may be more than one version
of Schema set for the draft 4 models. Tim, perhaps, if I've sent a set
of draft 4 Schemas to you myself, unless they are from Michael, you
might want to delete them. If anyone would individually like my own
draft 4 Schemas let me know and I'll send them, but bear in mind
that Michael may well be releasing a set too, perhaps with the same
names and namespaces.

The instances are valid according to my hidden Schemas :-) and,
an important QA test, are, I hope, going to be valid against Michaels'
too. The matter of GUID: Michael had reverted to GUID whereas
I had changed to GloballyUniqueID so I reverted back too but Tim
may have a set of Schemas generated before that - my apologies.

I'll sign off before I cause even more confusion.

All the best

Steve