Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [Code]

At 2004-03-01 15:12 -0600, Lisa-Aeon wrote:
>There were changes to the CodeList paper during the last face to face.
>Could someone please send me the new version of the Code List Representation
>working draft paper, with these changes?

Not yet as Marty hasn't prepare the draft with the changes.  That is due
tomorrow in time for Wednesday's CLSC meeting.

At the closing plenary a draft of the NDR document was mentioned, but I
haven't seen anything posted ... does anyone know about that document?

Thanks!

--
US XSL training: Washington,DC March 15; San Francisco,CA March 22
World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training