Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ubl-ndrsc] UBL: question on CCT language component

In relation to the ccts xsd and those related xsds, I am simply trying
to identify the cct primitive types and our associated data types for
the supplementary components that weren't originally specified in those
files since we are unrestricting (and therefore now including) more of
those components than what we had in there going into the f2f.

In those files up to the f2f were almost all token, a restriction on
normalizedString.  If  you expected it to be normalizeString, then, yes,
perhaps this was confused during the token vs. string discussions.  So
this maybe should be revisited?

-Anne