Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ubl-ndrsc] UBL: question on CCT language component

Tim McGrath wrote:

> I cannot find where it says they are indicator. Content???  di you
> mean Identifier. Content?
>
> In the data model i derived fro the tables in 8-1 and 8-2, you will
> see that both Language.Identifier and Language.Locale.Identifier are
> Identifiers and therefore have an Identifer. Content (ie xsd:token).

But I see that lots of things are identifiers: currency identifier,
binary object uri, code list agency identifier, etc. They are not all
components of the Identifier CCT.  Each of the 10 CCTs listed in table
8-1 have components of many types (I see text, code, and identifier type
components for each CCT).  Yet the last entry in table 8-1 clearly shows
language.identifier and language.locale.identifier as belonging to the
CCT with a D.E.N. of Text.Type.

Couldn't agree more with your following statement.  Especially table 8-2
which flattens 8-1 in a very obfuscating manner.