Subject: Initial FCS draft

Hello Packaging Team,

As part of 1.0 packaging, I've been considering how we're going to
decide which pieces go directly in the zip file, which live
outside, and how to reference either category.  Here are what I
consider to be some basic principles and a very rough initial
draft showing how they might work out in practice.  (Note: I have
not yet attempted to convert this to XHTML; for right now it's
just HTML 4.0.)

Jon

Basic principles:

 - Nothing goes into the package that will go stale during the 1.0
   life cycle (so tools and stylesheets have to be external