ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison SC meetings; next meeting

Liaison SC,

At our meeting in Menlo Park 23 January 2002 we decided that the
UBL Liaison Subcommittee will hold regular telephone conferences
every other Friday at 8 a.m. California time beginning 15 February
2002.  The SC will skip 1 March, but we believe that we will be
meeting according to schedule on 15 March, 29 March, 12 April, and
26 April.

The dial-in number and password for the calls will be provided
separately by private mail to the voting members of the LSC.  I am
inviting the following observers as well:

   Stuart Feder (Bank for International Settlements)
   Ron Kleinman (OTA, ARTS, etc.)
   Garret Minakawa (OAGI)
   Sue Probert (UN/EDIFACT T8)
   Ray Seddigh (XBRL)

I also plan to invite as observers the people I contact as
possible liaisons between now and the next meeting.

PRELIMINARY AGENDA FOR 2002.02.15

From the minutes of the last LSC meeting in Menlo Park (which will
be posted as soon as I've posted the TC minutes, which will be
posted when I've got all the SC reports together):

   11. Review by other groups

      Richard Mader said that IXRetail can review the draft P.O.;
      he needs dates, use cases, and documentation that will
      explain this to business people.  We need to discuss this
      further at our next meeting.

      Ray Seddigh will get XBRL to review.  We need to discuss
      this further at our next meeting.

      We need to discuss EIDX and RosettaNet reviews with our
      liaisons next meeting.