ubl-lsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-lsc] *CANCEL* UBL Liaison SC telcon Friday (2002.05.31)

Good move.  See you all next week.

REM

-----Original Message-----
From:	Jon Bosak [mailto:Jon.Bosak@sun.com]
Sent:	Thursday, May 30, 2002 3:34 PM
To:	ubl-lsc@lists.oasis-open.org; stuart.feder@bis.org;
garret.minakawa@oracle.com; sue.probert@commerceone.com;
ray.seddigh@us.pwcglobal.com; ron.kleinman@sun.com;
nigel.wooden@spangraph.freeserve.co.uk; nwooden@acord.org;
tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au
Subject:	[ubl-lsc] *CANCEL* UBL Liaison SC telcon Friday (2002.05.31)

I haven't received anything from our CEFACT experts indicating
that we can expect an update on the CEFACT reorganization
tomorrow, so I'm canceling the Liason SC con call we had scheduled
for Friday 31 May.

Please make every effort to attend the combined f2f/concall
Wednesday 5 June at 10 a.m. Minneapolis time (i.e., 8 a.m. in
California -- our usual time).  The dial-in info is as usual:

   Toll Free Dial In Number:  (888)422-7105
   International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (608)250-9675
   PARTICIPANT CODE:  448342

In addition to the usual calendar updates, our main topic of
discussion will probably be how we should relate our
cross-industry effort to the new UN/CEFACT organization based on
what we can find out about that between now and Wednesday.  If
Mark and I are successful in starting some fruitful discussions
going with key people in Minneapolis, I expect to be asking your
advice as representatives of the organizations represented in the
LSC.

Jon