ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison Subcommittee meeting 2002.06.05

Members of the UBL Liaison Subcommittee and invited observers,

Our meeting tomorrow (Wednesday 5 June 2002) will take place from
10 a.m. to noon U.S. Central Daylight Time (8-10 a.m. California
time) in the Prior Lake Room on the fifth floor of the Minneapolis
Hyatt Regency.  Those of you who have been attending the UBL
meeting this week will know this as the room that I have been
using for administrative functions.

For those not attending in person, the dial-in information remains
the same as previously published:

   Toll Free Dial In Number:  (888)422-7105
   International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (608)250-9675
   PARTICIPANT CODE:  448342

Aside from our usual calendar review, the main topic of discussion
at this meeting will be the recent UN/CEFACT reorganization and
our possible responses to it.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL Liaison Subcommittee