ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] ubl-lsc list maintenance

Finally home for a few days, I'm doing some housekeeping around
the UBL site and have now (I think) caught up with subscriptions
to the mailing list for the Liaison Subcommittee.  No one new has
been added to the list of recipients, but some new members and
invited observers who were formerly called out separately in
message headers are now actually subscribed to the ubl-lsc list.

(I'm assuming that none of the voting members objects to putting
invited observers on the mailing list.  If you have a problem with
this, please notify me in the next five days or bring this up
during the LSC telcon tomorrow.)

Voting members who have finally been added to the LSC list:

   sue.probert@commerceone.com (representing UN/EDIFACT)
   ray.seddigh@us.pwcglobal.com (representing XBRL)

Note that Ray changes places with Zack Coffin as the voting
representative from XBRL.  Zack remains on the LSC mailing list as
an invited observer.  This switch actually happened some time ago,
but I'm only now getting around to noting it.

Invited observers added to the LSC list:

   stuart.feder@bis.org
   garret.minakawa@oracle.com
   ron.kleinman@sun.com
   tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au
   xmlgeek@gmi.net (Lisa Seaburg)

As noted above, these are all people who have been observers for a
while; the only change here is getting them into the list alias so
that we don't have to keep putting them individually in mail
headers.

The subscribers to the ubl-lsc list are now as follows:

   bfrench@contivo.com
   xmlgeek@gmi.net
   jon.bosak@sun.com
   ron.kleinman@sun.com