ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] LSC resolution: UBL meeting dates

The following UBL meeting schedule has been proposed for adoption
by the UBL Liaison Subcommittee.

   UBL meeting 1-4 October 2002 in Burlington, Massachusetts
      (about 15 miles north of Boston) -- running Tuesday
      through Friday to optimize travel for people attending
      X12 the following week in Miami; objective: process
      feedback from LC review cycle starting in August

   UBL meeting 18-21 November 2002 in Menlo Park, California --
      running Monday through Thursday per our established
      preferences; objective: prepare major release of library
      and basic documents by our target date

   Joint X12/UBL meeting 3-7 February 2003 in Denver;
      objective: get X12 response to the library and documents

   European meeting in late spring TBD depending on CEFACT
      schedule

If any voting member of the LSC objects to the adoption of this
schedule and its proposal to the UBL TC, please register such
objection by mail to this list no later than COB Wednesday 19 June
2002.

Jon Bosak
Chair, UBL Liaison Subcommittee