ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc]

Title: Message

--- Begin Message ---
Title: New registry software installed in DRIve

TO:  DISA Registry Initiative (DRIve) list

We completed the installation of DRIve's new software from XML Global, which now supports version 2.0 of the ebXML registry specifications.  Many thanks to Zuzana Mosna and David Webber of XML Global for their help in getting the new package installed, and to Greg Lear, DISA's IT director, for connecting the wires (literally, in some cases).

We thought at first that we needed to change the Web address for DRIve, but you can reach the registry at the same address as before.  When in doubt, you can always find the DRIve site at http://www.disa.org/drive/

We have started the transition out of DRIve's prototype phase.  You will find that we added the IFX Forum's new version 1.3 specifications.  Also, we gave a demo of DRIve last week to the OpenTravel Alliance Board and Interoperability Committee to get that group started on making futher use of the registry.

Comments and questions are always appreciated.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association