ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] Re: XML Schemas for UBL release 0p65

Congratulations to Tim, Lisa, Gunther, and the rest of the Library
Content Subcommittee!

At the last LSC meeting, we decided to give the liaisons a couple
of days to distribute these materials before we made a public
announcement.  Since it's now Thursday evening, I think this puts
the public announcement at Sunday night or Monday morning.

Liaisons: Please get your liaison announcements out by Sunday
night.  Use these URLs:

   http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/UBL_LCSC_0p65_Part1.zip
   http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/UBL_LCSC_0p65_Part2.zip

Tim: I'll plan on doing the public announcement myself unless I
hear differently from you before then.

Carol: Please expect a copy of the public announcement with a
request to forward to the OASIS "announce" list.

Jon