ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] Change Friday concall to email report

UBL Liaison SC members,

It turns out that I and Mark Crawford and Tim McGrath will all be
in transit at the time we scheduled for our LSC conference call
Friday.  Lisa Seaburg has very kindly offered to chair, but given
our simple agenda for this meeting and the fairly high probability
that some of the rest of you will also be traveling, I'm thinking
that it might actually be more useful to get brief reports by mail
instead.

Our agenda is:

 - Get a report from all the liaisons on how this review cycle
   went and what kind of feedback has been contributed to the
   Library Content SC.

 - Establish a preferred time for our f2f/concall during next
   week's UBL meeting.

So your action items for this week's meeting are as follows:

1. If you are one of our appointed liaisons, please submit a
   paragraph summing up the status of this Library Content review
   cycle in your group.

2. If you intend to participate in next week's f2f/concall, please
   state the times on Wednesday and Thursday that you can be
   available.  This applies to invited observers as well as voting
   members.  Remember to include the time zone when describing
   your availability.  We will be meeting in Burlington,
   Massachusetts, so the time range for those dialing in will be
   between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4).

Jon