ubl-lsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison SC agenda Friday 25 October 2002

Jon,

Apologies, but I am in jury duty this week, so I will not be able to attend
this call.

Bill

--------------------------
William French
VP Product Mgmt
Contivo, Inc
(650) 426-4154
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bosak <Jon.Bosak@sun.com>
To: ubl-lsc@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl-lsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tue Oct 22 14:51:34 2002

The UBL Liaison SC will meet by phone Friday 25 October 2002 from 8
to 9 a.m. California time.

   Dial-in information:

   U.S.: 888 422 7105
   International: 608 250 9675
   Participant code: 448 342

Preliminary agenda:

   1. Calendar (http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lsc/calendar.htm)

   2. Interoperability (Bill French)

   3. Post-mortem: schema review

   4. Update: UN/CEFACT proposal

Please send additional agenda items in advance of the meeting.

Jon Bosak
Chair, UBL LSC