ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] Re: UBL Liaison SC meeting 20 November 2002

LSC members meeting in person tomorrow: please assemble at the
Starbuck's kiosk next to the cafeteria in Building 11 in Menlo
Park and I will escort you about 9:25 to our meeting room (Grace
Cathedral) in Building 16.

LSC members dialing in: Please be patient if we are a few minutes
late -- we have to get across the Sun campus.  Here's the dial-in
info again:

   International: 646 441 1003
   U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
   Participant code: 701188