ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] No LSC meeting Friday 20 December

Having heard no objections to the plan I suggested a couple of
days ago, I am canceling the UBL Liaison SC meeting originally
scheduled for Friday 20 December.  We will be meeting Monday, 6
January 2003, in two conference calls, the first call to take
place 8-9 a.m. California time (4-5 p.m. in London) and the second
call to take place 4-5 p.m. California time (8-9 a.m. in Perth and
Hong Kong).

The dial-in information for both calls will be as follows:

   International: 646 441 1003
   U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
   Participant code: 701188

LSC members are free to join either call.  Please try to make sure
that you attend one of them.

Best wishes for the holiday season --

Jon