ubl-lsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-lsc] Scheduling the end of the review cycle

sounds fine to me.  obviously whilst we are working with liaisons and
gathering input we shall continue to refine and expand our methodology
to improve such things as the definition of context.

I would like to come out of the London plenary with the material for UBL
version 1.0 (OASIS Committee Spec.)