ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] Imminent release of UBL Library v0p70

As you may be aware the UBL Library Content team has been working to
release a review package for Jan 13th.

As discussed at the last meeting, we planned a 'soft launch' for the
13th and a full 'hard launch' with public annoucnements on the 20th January.

Unfortunately, we have had some delays in QA'ing the final schemas.  At
this stage we plan to publish the initial release over the next few days
and still intend to keep with the 'hard launch' date (Jan 20th).

My apologies for the inconvenience, I shall keep you posted if this
schedule changes again.

--
regards
tim mcgrath