ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison SC meeting 5 February 2003

From the minutes of our LSC calls 6/7 January 2003:

  Our next Liaison SC meeting will take place during the Denver F2F,
  so we will have only one call:

      00h00 GMT Thursday 6 February
      (5:00 pm Denver time Wednesday 5 February)

      International: 646 441 1003
      U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
      Participant code: 701188

   Denver time is MST (Mountain Standard Time), one hour ahead of
   PST, so the meeting will start at 4 p.m. in California, 7
   p.m. in New York.

Preliminary agenda:

1. Roll call, approval of minutes

2. Calendar review

   http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lsc/calendar.htm

3. UBL Brochures

4. Review release update

   - Early response

   - Schedule for the supplementary materials

   - Process for tracking input

5. UN/CEFACT update