ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison SC calls, 3/4 March 2003

Our next regular UBL Liaison SC call will take place on the
split schedule we have adopted for international phone meetings of
this group.  The first call will take place on Monday 3 March at
16h00 GMT (8:00 a.m. California time).  The second call will take
place eight hours later at 00h00 GMT, which is 4:00 p.m. Monday 3
March in California and 8 a.m. Tuesday 4 March in Perth and Hong Kong.

The first call is intended for liaisons in the U.S. and Europe,
and the second call is intended for liaisons in the U.S. and Asia,
but all UBL liaisons are welcome to attend either call, or even
both.  (In fact, several of us will attend both.)

The dial-in information is the same for both calls:

    International: 646 441 1003
    U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
    Participant code: 701188

Preliminary agenda:

   1. Roll call

   2. New liaison: Michael Nguyen, Information Technology
      Standards Committee of Singapore

   3. Calendar review:
      http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lsc/calendar.htm

   4. UN/CEFACT update