ubl-lsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison Committee meeting(s) 7/8 April 2003

Having received no indication of the need or desire for a second
UBL liaison subcommittee call, I am canceling the second of the
two calls we had originally scheduled for 7/8 April 2003.  Instead
we will have just one call as follows:

   Monday 7 April 15h00 GMT
   Monday 7 April 08h00 San Francisco
   Monday 7 April 11h00 Boston
   Monday 7 April 16h00 London
   Monday 7 April 23h00 Perth and Hong Kong

   International: 646 441 1003
   U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
   Participant code: 701188

Agenda:

   1. Roll call

   2. Calendar review:
      http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lsc/calendar.htm

   3. UN/CEFACT update

      a. ATG

      b. TBG

      c. TMG

      d. UBL-CEFACT transition

   4. NDRSC status report

   5. LCSC status report

   6. 0.70 review status

   7. London meeting prep (including LSC schedule)

   8. UBL pilot projects

Jon