ubl-lsc message

Subject: Minutes clarification

Hi,

Thanks to Tiim for bringing to my attention this statement from this
week's meeting notes which could be read to say that Jon is not
attending the UBL Plenary next year in Hng Kong.  That is not the case.
 The statement was intended to convey the fact that Jon cannot attend
the MoU MG meeting since he will be attending the UBL Plenary in Hong Kong.

-A