ubl-lsc message

Subject: UBL speaker needed in Boston 24-26 February

Hello UBL Liaison SC,

We've received a request for a UBL speaker by the organizers of
the Edge 2004 East Conference & Expo, being held 24-26 February
2004 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston.  This is of course
exactly in the middle of our next UBL TC meeting in Washington,
D.C.  Since our liaisons are expected to present on UBL
periodically at meetings of their own organizations, I thought I
would ask if any of you who are not planning to attend the UBL TC
meeting in person might be willing to present in Boston.  Please
let me know ASAP if you could be available.

Jon