ubl-lsc message

Subject: Meeting schedules needed

Hello UBL Liaisons,

Due to the low attendance at monthly UBL Liaison SC meetings,
we're starting to lose track of liaison meeting schedules.  A
primary purpose of the LSC is to avoid conflicts with meetings of
our liaison organizations.  Please take a moment to review your
organization's meeting schedule and send current information to
our calendar maintainer (anne.hendry@sun.com) with a copy to this
list.  If you intend to report on UBL at any of these meetings,
please indicate that as well.

Jon

Correspondents: Please be aware that I will be out of email range
entirely 13-17 January.  I will check mail 18 January and should
be able to respond by COB 19 January.