ubl-msc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-msc] Reworked UBL logo

Jon,

My first reactions when I saw the new logos were:
Wow!
Very strong
Very substantial
Very serious

I took a look at them in Opera (which allows me to zoom in and out with the scroll wheel) and tried to come up with some approaches for reducing the muddiness that Peter referred to.

Off the top of my head: Quite a bit of the muddiness seems to be coming from the anti-aliasing in combination with the relatively thin lines.  Using crisper edges for "UBL" might also help, a bit.

All in all, a very impressive design.

/s/ kwc 2002.03.04 22:13