ubl-ndrsc-chair message

Subject: Observer status for UBL NDRSC

Hi Mark:

Apparently my request of some time ago for observer status of the SC has not been processed. Could you take a look at this?

I've agreed within the eGov TC to follow NDR stuff because of our related work item on semantic interoperability. I've also been following the Danish Government's work in this field through the eGov TC and the work that the European Parliament has undertaken on ebXML.

Regards,

Peter