Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for UBL Naming and Design Rules meeting 7 November2001

We will meet by phone tomorrow, Wednesday, 7 November 2001 at:

   8-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   11am-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   5-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

(PLEASE NOTE! In my last message about this, I said that the European time
was 4-6pm, but for our particular participants, I think it's 5-7pm.)

Please use the following dial-in information:

   +1 805 240 9673
   participant code 165-412

Agenda:

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)

2. Acceptance of minutes of 30 October - 1 November 2001 meeting (our
    UBL TC report constituted our minutes; please send any discrepancies
    to this list *before* tomorrow's meeting):

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200111/msg00000.html

3. Adoption of today's agenda (please send suggestions *before* tomorrow's
    meeting if possible)

4. Review and develop our issue outline in light of the analysis inputs;
    I think we're going to want to number our issues for easy reference

5. Prioritize the issues that we need to resolve by December 10

6. Discuss issues (might need to change this list if our prioritizing
    exercise gives us different results or if position papers aren't
    available):

    - Modularization/namespaces/versioning
    - Local vs. global elements
    - Elements vs. attributes