Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Document Assembly and Context Rules document -- o lderversion?

Bill,

Version 1.04 was the version with the most details (Arofan and/or Eduardo please confirm).  The recently released core components specification version 1.7 is more abstract, but has some updated information that where presence supersedes what is in version 1.04.  So rule of thumb - v1.04 takes precedence unless there is updated information in v1.7.

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Burcham, Bill [mailto:Bill_Burcham@stercomm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 12:56 PM
To: ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org

I have version 1.04 of the document.  Last week I heard some opinion that some older version of the document had perhaps a less abstract presentation, and that we might want to consider that version of the document in our work.

What version was that (1.03?) and will somone kindly point me to a copy.

Thanks,
Bill