Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Perhaps a good idea for our work outputs

OASIS doesn't impose any standards on document publishing (other than on
the inclusion of various IPR notices), so the SAML TC developed their
own.  Now that we're going to produce files at a prodigious rate, we may
want to adopt some of them:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-doc-guidelines-02.txt

I thought of this when I mentioned the file naming convention I used for
putting Mark's document in our area.  Following Section 5.2 in these
guidelines does result in some really long names, but they will make our
drafts area tidy and make it easy for anyone to see at a glance what's what.

The requirements on metadata (Section 5.4) are good too.  I definitely
recommend these.

The whole publishing mechanism described is slightly too heavyweight for
us, but I'm happy to be the "publisher", which means I would get the
filenames into sync.

Opinions?

	Eve