Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Word template for position papers

The attached template for position papers adheres to most of the SAML
document guidelines that I pointed to, and I think it would be useful for
us.  Notably:

- It has a bit of identifying metadata on the first page.
- It has a consistent filename.
- It has a default section structure.

Please try to use this (or suggest modifications), and please try to stick
to generic Word styles so that it will be easier to incorporate bits of
your position papers into the NDR document.

I will put this up on the NDR portal after people have had a chance to look
and comment.

Thanks!

	Eve

draft-lastname-pospapername-01.doc