OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes for Naming and Design Rules SC meeting 14November 2001

Here is a summary of all the ACTION items assigned last week.  I will send 
out an agenda tomorrow, and I would really like to see more "chatter in the 
outfield" before then to ensure that we're making progress and can be 
productive on Wednesday.

>    ACTION: Arofan to talk to Pam Samuelson about the legal
>    implications of default values supplied out-of-band.
>    ACTION: Mark to add [new] terms to the
>    document.
>    ACTION: Dave to create [use case] HTML template for people to use.
>    ACTION: Arofan to create a new use case for instance constraint
>    checking.
>    ACTION: Mike to create a new use case for code list design.
>    ACTION: Eve (with Dave's help) to create a set of new use cases
>    for document creation.
>    ACTION: Mike and Dale to add the Actor field to their use cases.
>    ACTION: Arofan to write the position paper for this for next
>    Wednesday, using a small but complete example of needing
>    subtraction/selection and addition.
>    ACTION: Everyone to read the revised 11179 Part 5 and the
>    snapshot of the Library Content SC's catalog to learn about
>    naming issues (watch the wrapping in the URLs):
>    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/input/ISO-
>    IEC-11179-5-E-2001-02-28.doc
>    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/input/UBL-BIE-
>    catalog-20011112.xls
>    ACTION: Everyone to comment on Section 5.2.1 (Markup Naming) by
>    COB on Friday and continue discussion on the list.
>    ACTION: Mark to recast the marking naming section as a position
>    paper) and try to incorporate the list discussion for
>    ratification next Wednesday.
>    ACTION: Eve to add a link to the NDR SC page pointing to the
>    xfront.com website and the XML.com dos and don'ts article.
>    We discussed the idea of putting line numbers in, for ease of
>    discussion.
>    We agreed that position papers should be kept separate as long as
>    the champion is actively editing it (even if the SC has begun
>    discussing it).  Mark should maintain the outline, and extract
>    his substantive section content and turn it into position papers.
>    ACTION: Mark to [add line numbers and separate substantive proposals
>    into position papers].

Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC