Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] First Cut Tag Structure Position Paper - with attachmentthis tim e

Title: First Cut Tag Structure Position Paper - with attachment this time

Attached is my first cut on the tag structure position paper.  It still requires work, but other demands prevent me from working on it any more today and I wanted it to be available prior to tomorrow's discussion.

Mark
<<draft-Crawford-tagstructure-01.doc>>

draft-Crawford-tagstructure-01.doc