Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 21 November 2001 UBL NDR meeting

Eve:

I had a conflict with the call this morning, and - as Sue may have told you
- was pulled off onto an urgent project yesterday.

The extensions position paper is nearing completion, but there's simply a
lot there, and I won't have it out until after Thanksgiving. My apologies!

Cheers,
Arofan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:eve.maler@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 12:06 PM
To: ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org

NDR SC portal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

We will meet by phone tomorrow, Wednesday, 21 November 2001 at:

   8-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   11am-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   5-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

Please use the following dial-in information:

   +1 805 240 9673
   participant code 165-412

Agenda:

1. Roll call
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings:

    7 November 2001 meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200111/msg00026.html

    14 November 2001 meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200111/msg00068.html

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Brief discussion of any additional use cases

5. Review structure of latest draft of NDR document (led by Mark)

6. Discuss/decide markup naming position (led by Mark)

7. Discuss/decide customization position (led by Arofan)

8. Next steps

9. Adjourn