Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Use case template

I've attached a Word template for gathering use cases.  I had
suggested an HTML template to avoid proprietary formats, but since
most other deliverables are now in Word, the use cases can be merged
into the other documents and generated to PDF.

As you may have seen from the agenda, we have a new "invited expert"
guest to help us out with organizing our use case efforts.  I've
worked with Maryann Richards for several years and she is knowledgable
in both XML and use case requirements analysis.  Note the she will not
write the use cases for you!  They need to come from your individual
experience, or others that you may solicit for input.  But Maryann
agreed to help sort these out and consolidate input.

It's inevitable to get some overlap and duplication across use cases,
and it helps to have one point person to integrate, similar to Mark's
role in the report.  And also to point out gaps.  Maryann produced
this Word template as a simplified format from what she previously
used in consulting projects.  The template (only one page) includes
hints for the content of each section.

Cheers,
  Dave

Use Case Template.doc