Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] License Key for XML-Spy

Hello all,

I evaluate the software XML-Spy currently for our group. It seems so, that
software have a lot of very useful feature. So I asked the vendor "Altova"
for an evaluation-key for our entire group, that kan test this software
everyone of us.
I got one temporary license key for 15 users. The validity of this key is
until end of February next year.

If you are interested on one of this key, i will send you it.

Regards,

	Gunther