Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Preparing for XML 2001

Completing an action item: I just spoke with Jon Bosak about what we need
to do to help him prepare for his presentation at XML 2001.  The net
requirement is to supply him with a raw-text summary describing what we're
up so, such that he can turn it into about 5 slides (or, I suppose, we
could attempt to provide the text as ready-made bullet points).  The goal
is to show the attendees that UBL is going great guns and people should get
on board.  (Jon feels that the "tell vendors what to do" goal is best
served by pointing them to the NDR portal...)  He has a hard deadline of
next Thursday (December 6), so we'll have only one day after our next
meeting to get something into shape.

It seems to me that there's nothing preventing us from developing this
summary starting now.  I will not have the cycles to work on such a thing
before our next meeting; does anyone else want to take a crack at it?  If
we pass something around by mail a few times, we should be able to turn
around a final version pretty quickly.

Thanks,

	Eve