Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] We ARE MEETING this Wednesday at the usual time

Folks-- Though we talked briefly about the time slot at the F2F last week,
we never did get a chance to thoroughly discuss our meeting
schedule.  Unfortunately for our lone Australian participant, I think the
original time slot is probably best for the maximum number of people.

I have set up a fresh series of teleconferences, all on Wednesdays at:

   8-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   11am-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   5-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

The dates are:

   January 30
   February 6*
   February 13
   February 20
   February 27
   March 6
   March 13
   March 20
   March 27

*As I understand it, February 6 is iffy because many people will be in
Seattle.  This Wednesday we should discuss whether to hold an informal
meeting next week or whether to cancel that one.

The dial-in information is as follows for all these calls; feel free to use
the toll-free number if it works in your location:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412

I will send out an agenda for the January 30 meeting tomorrow.  Please let
me know if you think you *can't* make the meeting this week, or if you have
a serious problem with this schedule.

Thanks,

	Eve