OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 30 January 2002 UBL NDR meeting

NDR SC portal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/
(I will update the portal by COB ET today)

We will meet by phone on Wednesday, 28 January 2002, at:

   8-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   11am-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   5-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

(Let me know if you'd like me to list additional time zones in the agendas.)

Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same 
through at least March 27:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412


1. Roll call (till x:05)
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting (till x:06)

    23-25 January 2002 F2F: (don't know URI yet)

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting) (till x:07)

4. Action item review (till x:09)

    ACTION: Mark to update tag structure position paper.

    ACTION: Sue and Maryann to do some use case brainstorming offline.

    (Additional ACTION items from F2F meeting last week)

    ACTION: Bill and Mavis to champion the URI/URN issue and determine an

    ACTION: Everyone to critique modnamver UML diagram.

    ACTION: Arofan, Tim, and Lisa to develop example based on current
    thinking in library group and leveraging NDR stuff to see if it can
    work. Anticipate certain part of the example will be ready for F2F
    presentation.  (Was this about modnamver?)

    ACTION: Namespace issues need to be raised to library committee for
    joint resolution.  (Needs owner.)

5. Planning for March 11 deadline (till x:30)

    The rest of the agenda assumes roughly the priorities discussed last
    week.  One issue: Do we need to decide any critical-path tag structure
    issues (e.g., Oxford English) before moving to the issues below?

6. Element vs. attribute discussion/resolution (till y:15)

    Read position paper:

7. Code list discussion (till y:50)

    Read position paper:

8. Next steps (till y:59)

9. Adjourn
Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC