Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Bill&Eve's proposal on local/global elements

At Tuesday, 29 January 2002, Dale McKay <dale@drmckay.net> wrote:
>Just a note: If anyone has any new CCT's, now would be a good time
to bring
>them up.

I'll put in my 2 cents worth for having one CCT per Representation
Term.  A one-to-one correspondence (or one-to-one and onto,i.e.,
isomorphic, if you want to be complete about it) is a lot cleaner
and better defined than the many-to-one CCT to RT relathionship in
the spec as it stands.

Michael C. Rawlins
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com

Texas Metronet