Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Code lists: discussion kickoff

I don't think anything sensible or maintainable can come from one element
per code list value.

Arofan's option 3 sounds the most reasonable so far. I don't see it as
particularly negative to treat codelists in a special way.

In terms of an initial release how many Code Lists would we include to make
it useful?

Regards
Mavis

CSW Informatics Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.cswinformatics.com

"CSW Informatics delivers high quality consultancy and
training services, to assist our customers in meeting their
requirements for innovative information management
solutions using the most appropriate technologies,
products and software systems"

Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm