Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 6 February 2002 UBL NDR meeting

Oops, never mind.  I'm not as overloaded in this time slot as I thought - I've only two
meetings scheduled instead of three.  I'll be on the call until a little before 9:00 AM
PST.  Will scan the code list discussion again before the call.

Cheers,

Mike

BTW - In X12 my proposal for joint approval with the UBL TC also seems to have gone over
like a lead balloon...