Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes for 6 February 2002 UBL NDR meeting

Folks,

I missed enough of the discussion on the call, and got far enough behind on the e-mail
discussion that I feel challenged to do an adequate job to update the code list
position paper.  If there's anyone who wants to take it over, I'll be glad to do a
handoff.  If not, I'll see what I can do to update the paper next week based on my
limited understanding of some of these points in the minutes.

Cheers,

Mike