Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: Fwd: ISO 3166-1 -- Change of Alpha-3 CodeElement for Romania]

Title: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: Fwd: ISO 3166-1 -- Change of Alpha-3 Code Element for Romania]

You guys are killing my email sorter.  Can we all just address messages to the list serve.  Everyone, including your intended target will get them, and everyone who is your intended target won't get two copies!

Thanks,

Mark