OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 20 February 2002 UBL NDR meeting

I'm sending this agenda now because, for many people in the U.S., Monday is 
a holiday.  I'm sorry I haven't been able to send out a fresh code list 
position paper yet; will do soon...

NDR SC portal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

We will meet by phone on Wednesday, 20 February 2002, at:

   8-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   11am-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   5-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same 
through at least March 27:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412


1. Roll call (till x:05)
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings (till x:06)

    13 February 2002 telecon:

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting) (till x:07)

4. Planning for March 11 deadline (till x:15)

     - Feb 14-20:    Finish tag structure/data dictionary issues and code
                     lists (and top-level element naming?)
     - Feb 21-17:
     - Feb 14-20:
     - Feb 21-27:
     - Feb 28-Mar 6:
     - Mar 7-9:

     Remaining work (how to fit it into the weeks?):
     Elements vs. attributes
     Empty elements
     Sharing names when types are shared
     Final edits

5. Action item review (till x:20)

    New ACTION: Arofan to join Mark in writing the tag structure material.
    It needs to be written in a "normative" way (i.e., as instructions
    ready to be put into the NDR document).  Due February 20.

    New ACTION: Eve to take over the writing of the code list material.

    ACTION: Bill and Mavis to champion the URI/URN issue and determine
    an approach.  Arofan suggested talking to Kelly Schwartzhoff about
    this problem.  In progress.

    ACTION: Arofan, Tim, Gunther, and Lisa to develop example and code
    with LC SC.  This example should grow to illustrate the modnamver
    proposal.  To be sent to both LC and NDR SCs.

    ACTION: Arofan to liaise with the CMSC on the issue of code list
    extensibility and subsetting.  In progress.

6. Code lists (till y:10)
    Please look for a fresh position paper from me before the call.

7. Tag structure (till y:50)
    Please look for fresh material on this from Mark and Arofan before
    the call.  Question: Can we work top-level tag naming into the list
    of remaining things to decide?

8. Next steps (till y:59)

9. Adjourn (z:00)
Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC